Skip to content
- Voltage: Any standard available distribution voltage, single or polyphase, at the customer's choice, but not more than one, will be supplied under this schedule.
- The maximum demand in any month will be the maximum average power taken during any 15-minute interval in the month. In cases where the use of energy is intermittent or subject to violent fluctuations, a five-minute interval may be used.
- Primary Voltage Discount: Customers owning their own transformers and taking service at 6900 volts or higher will receive the following discount:
- First 1,000 kVA of transformer capacity: $0.15 per kVA per month
- Over 1,000 kVA of transformer capacity: $0.10 per kVA per month