Skip to content
- This service will be in accordance with District Electric Service Policy and utility specifications as to equipment, installation, maintenance, and operation. Maintenance will be performed as soon as practicable after notification of problem, subject to the utility's operating schedules. Credit for outages will not be given.
- Streetlights will be relocated at the expense of the customer.
- Underground and overhead service will have a non-refundable conductor charge as outlined in the District Electric Service Policy.
- If underground service is requested, the customer will provide trenching and backfill, including all costs of paving, conduit, and other related expenses where applicable.
- A decorative pole is one of the following: steel, fiberglass, or aluminum.
- Specific agreements or arrangements.