Lassen Municipal Utility District’s (LMUD) SmartHub allows you to pay your bill by using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or eCheck. SmartHub also allows you to:
- View your current or past bills
- Check hourly, daily, and monthly usage
- Control your account settings
If you’re new to SmartHub you will need your most recent LMUD statement with your current account information to register. You will be required to register a new User ID and Password the first time you visit.Login to SmartHub
Phone, Office, or Dropbox
- Call us at (530) 257-4174 if you have any questions about your account or wish to make a payment.
- You may also visit our office at 65 South Roop in Susanville. Get directions to our office.
- There is a drop box located at the Susanville office for after-hours payments.
Our Quick Pay option allows you to quickly pay your bill without registering your account.Pay Now
- LMUD accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Payments may also be made by check, money order, cashiers check and cash.
- Account payments may also be made at the Westwood Community Services District, located 319 Ash Street, in Westwood, CA. (Check or money order only.)
- Payments for line extensions, new service construction, and other non-utility bill-related charges may be paid in person at the LMUD business office.