Lassen Municipal Utility District (LMUD) is an integral part of the community we serve. Through the years we have participated in a variety of community projects. LMUD’s Public Benefits “Community Projects” program provides funding to non-profit and other community organizations for projects that fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Energy Efficiency
- Low-Income Assistance
- Research and Development into emerging technologies
- Renewable Energy
Projects must be submitted in writing to the Public Relations Manager. Eligible projects may receive funding of up to half of the total cost of the project (not to exceed $25,000).
- Energy Efficient Lighting at the Lassen Senior Center
- Ground Source Heat Pump at the Historic Railroad Depot
- LED Scoreboard for the Lassen High School Football Field
- LED Lighting for the Community Christmas Tree
Have a Project?
If you have a project that you think would qualify for the Community Projects program please contact the Public Relations Manager by visiting our Contact Us page.